The KING's Avenger










4th Watch of 14 Iyyar
5AM 8 May 2020


It was April 13 that Adonai Tzeva'ot laid a heavy burden on me, as HE revealed that the spiritual mentor that HE had led me to take under cover since 2017 was actually the Judas and Maleficent to the story of my life. It pained me, how could a good GOD lead me to the lions den once again??? like the deceived rebel that I was but this time I was not deceived and I was not a rebel. I was trying to follow Adonai JESUS the Messiah. But after 1,140 days, the Commander KING finally brought me out of his spiritual covering when the KING unveiled a hideous monster behind the sheeps' clothing that he wears to deceive his prey - helpless victims. Today, was a significant day as the KING led me finally to unload the heavy burden I was carrying in my spirit when I gave the letters to the people who needed to know the final judgement of a fraud who pretended to be a "Pastor" so he can abuse and take advantage of GOD's people. The first letter I gave to his sister, so she can speak to her brothers who are also in the ministry so they can rebuke their self-condemned brother. The second letter I gave to the people whom entrusted GOD's first judgement to the wolf of his evil deeds. And finally GOD led me to warn strongly another brother about GOD's second warning to him for rebellion and grievance of the HOLY SPIRIT. I feel the victory, as we saw the Flower Moon shinning radiantly through the night. 
 7 May 2020 1st Watch 14 Iyyar 5780
And life is just getting better. I am always thankful for the little things. What used to be impossible had become normal today. How the KING LION had slaughtered the jezebels in my city that paved the way for me to bring to My NATION the SWORD of the LORD dividing the sheep from the goats. 
 NOME SOBRE TODO NOME: JESUS!  #Jesus #Leão #Evangelho #Cristo #Frases #LeãodeJuda #InJesusName #Cristão #Versículo

On the 4th watch of the day, Gaw ElishibaArlene saw in an open vision a very sharp sword like that of Lapulapu my ancestor or like Grabriella Silang's Sword. Just like that kind of ancient Sword!!!
 15 Likes, 0 Comments - Heeding the KING YESHUA (@shekinayiska) on Instagram: “Philippine Heroes have not been forgotten Our ancestors have died but their Spirits live The DRY…” 5 Likes, 0 Comments - Heeding the KING YESHUA (@shekinayiska) on Instagram: “Heroes of old, their lives tell of stories  And their death forgotten untold But even when they…”

How Lapulapu slaughtered Magellan trying to rule and conquer us! 

Heeding the KING YESHUA on Instagram: “Born to fight, called to win We are warriors of the King!!! Boot Camp Training happening soon #kingjesus #comingtocebu #comingsoon” 



The great Commander KING said I am the Mulan of this Generation, and I will kill every demon that will try to devour every baby sheep in HIS Flock!!! Nobody messes with my KING and nobody will ever mock GOD!!! Not in my lifetime, not in my Watch!!!


 
  


















Love the Soul, Kill the evil spirits

So here's two middle fingers for the haters, demons, fallen angels or minions of Lucifer, I curse you till I die, the KING and I will bring you down by My Testimony and the blood of the YESHUA!!! 
  



Truthfully yours,


Yiska - The KING's Avenger
Devorah Watchman of La Islas Pilipinas
Cebuana Padala sa Amahan ug HARI YESHUA, the Judge


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Order of GOD in the home

Yiska, The Watchman from Sugbo, PH