To the Preacher who disregards his wife

Dear Preacher,



I have disconnected from you because I have listened to your teaching and tested your spirit but I am saddened to say that I have you found to be lacking in the faith, because I see that you are not sensitive to your wife, you claim to know the LORD but you disregard the thoughts and opinions of your wife, you dishonor her and so I don't want to be connected with you at all... I have no right to rebuke you because who am I, right? But if you are wondering why I'm not in your friend list, then consider that a warning from the LORD and then the second warning will be from somebody else...because you preach GOD but you live like a Muslim, and I don't want to be connected to the curse you inherit from this sin coming from a wrong believing... wrong doing comes from wrong beliefs. Even if you praise your wife publicly saying she's the most beautiful girl alive, that don't mean you honor her in your heart and mind... and KING YESHUA sees all these lies....


#angmulaban #nisatanas #kangsatanas #samedevil
#samespirit #millennials #youngbutnotstupid

Yiska, Devorah of Philippines hailing from Sugbo
Authorized by Adonai Tzevaot, Commander KING
Cebuana Padala sa Amahan og Hari YESHUA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yiska, The Watchman from Sugbo, PH

The Order of GOD in the home

The KING's Avenger