The Indifferent Laodicean Bishop/Shepherd

Dear Bishop of Laodicea with a Smyrna Wife





Even if I have an earthy father it doesn't mean I am spiritually covered
Even if I am materially provided, it doesn't mean I am honored or justified
Even if you see me as strong doesn't mean I can defend myself

 



Where is the justice that I expected from you? 
What good is your title of a Bishop if you are not going to act like a Bishop and correct Pastors who are disobeying GOD? Pastors are under the accountability of a Bishop, this is what Bishops are for, they oversee the Pastors who shepherd GOD's flock and if they do wrong, it is your responsibility to correct them or bring their attention. If you don't have Pastors under you then what good is the title of a Bishop???



You are more concerned of the reputation of the wicked than defending the weak and helpless. You won't allow evil to be exposed, okay but you will just let evil get away??? You're not gonna do anything about it???
Even if you know the Word, and feed sheep with the word, doesn't make you a doer of the word. 
You know what has become of you? 







 You are Lukewarm

You have become double minded, double hearted because you do not burn with the fire, NOR are you consumed with zeal for HIS house






  

That is why you are neither cold or hot, Laodicea, that's why I have snuffed off your weak flickering fire out by disconnecting from you...




lest I be lukewarm or stone-cold hearted like you

https://www.storyofyiska.com/post/the-lukewarm-laodicean




Truthfully,

Yiska, Devorah of Philippines watching from the walls of Sugbo
Authorized by Adonai Tzevaot, Commander KING
Cebuana Padala sa Amahan og Hari YESHUA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yiska, The Watchman from Sugbo, PH

The Order of GOD in the home

KING YESHUA heals HIV dying person