KING YESHUA heals HIV dying person


3rd Watch at 1.45AM to 3.15AM
22 Nissan 5780
16 April 2020

Watchman's Report

Dear Sugbo,


I want to share to you how GOD healed a boy with HIV through me and my allies. On a 222, the KING JESUS, Adonai Tzeva'ot came to me in my House on a wonderful Shabbat afternoon. Of course I didn't understand HIS presence on Feb 20, 2020 when HE ordered me to write a letter of warning. But on the 22nd of February HE revealed Himself to me as a KING the way HE used to come to me on a Jerusalem Jubilee of 2017... I could not control myself, I have to keep posting because HE had appointed me A NIGHT GUARD or a WATCHMAN of the City Gates of the Philippines, Sugbo.


GOD has been making me fight spiritual wars ever since HE came to me as Commander KING of Heaven's Armies. A Watchman is a Soldier they Guard the Gates on the walls. And if there's enemy attacking, we sound the alarm, we warn of incoming bombs, and we shoot all our arrows because we are in a Spiritual Battle. But after I have been posting for some time on the KING's Scroll of my Facebook wall, Adonai Tzeva'ot revealed to me that I will be going to fight for people infected with HIV. I just kept posting until one day an old friend asked me to pray for her dying brother Denny. So my allies and I, we prepared to go to the Hospital where Denny lay on the 1st of March 2020. I was at home, partaking Communion daily, as GOD had instructed me, I didn't fast food, I only fasted from sleep. I ate even pork before I left the house. And before going out to battle, I made sure my parents were okay with me going to pray over an HIV infected person. Before I left the house, I made sure GOD was sending me (because I have no confidence in myself but always attending to HIS order), I silently sighed "ABBA please give me a sign. Before I could finish my prayer the HIS favorite song for me suddenly played in the background in my house, and this is the Song:



Just hearing this song from the Lover of My Soul, Author and Finisher of My faith, made my Spirit soar, let's go  Armies of Heavenly Hosts, KING YESHUA Himself is leading us out!!!

Preparing for the Battle:

1) Relationship check - We had fellowship in Jolibee, we asked forgiveness from one another, we need to make sure we are not doubting each other because this can be a weak link to our strong unity.

2) Family Blessing - I had to make sure everybody's family approved that we are going into this battle. At first the wife of Apostle Artemio did not approve of him going out that night, and I had to ask him please do not go to this war without your wife's blessing because we will lose the fight. Suddenly he said, she texted and gave him the blessing to do it. But I promised that after our battle we will go home right away.

3) Prayer for GOD to go ahead of us - We prayed for GOD to prepare our way and Angels to go before us, for the blood of YESHUA to cover and to protect our families, the family of Denny. We prayed for Demonic strongholds to already be shaken before we arrive.

4) During prayer time, I suddenly could not control my wailing to the LORD because HIS Spirit suddenly took over me the entire prayer is recorded and you can listen to it here: 

 


Upon arrival, I had to listen to the Voice of the Spirit because HE is our director, instructor or Commander KING. Ever since I started fighting spiritual wars, GOD had instructed me to always walk behind Apostle Artemio in every spiritual fight to symbolize his authority and covering over me and Elishiba. When we arrived there was a faucet with little water, and the HOLY SPIRIT instructed us to wash our hands with it so we did before we entered the private room of Denny. And the rest of the Battle you can view here:


Scene from the Actual Battle: Denny lying on his sickbed dying...The LION of JUDAH roars, literally roars through HIS Princess Warrior Brides!!! I was soooo surprised!!!

 In less than a month Denny is back on his feet praise YESHUA the KING of Glory who gave Denny another life as HE completely healed him of HIV. Hallelujah!!! HE is still a GOD who does miracles only if we believe and all it takes is just a child like faith. If GOD has done it through me, HE will do more so with you!!! Denny on Facebook: Denny Branola




Praise YESHUA, KING of Kings, LORD of Lords!!! For HE has done great things through me and my allies Apostle Artemio and Gaw Elishiba!!! Thank YOU ABBA, we would never go into this Battle without KING YESHUA that has gone ahead of us!!!
Truthfully yours,

Yiska, Devorah Watchman of Sugbo and La Islas Filipinas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yiska, The Watchman from Sugbo, PH

The Order of GOD in the home

The KING's Avenger