Yiska, The Watchman from Sugbo, PH



 2nd Watch of 20th Nissan 5780
 13 April 2020 Pesach 6

What is a Watchman??
Purpose of trumpet for the prophet or watchman on the wall. Why ...


I felt very much  compelled by the LORD to write about what I do in HIS Kingdom after giving two letters of warnings to my family in the LORD. One was received warmly because of his humble spirit, GOD had already been speaking to him about his sin but it was only after 40 days that the LORD had led me to warn him strongly of his sin. Right away he responded and heeded GOD's warnings, without defending himself, he was already soaked in GOD's Spirit that had been telling him because he has been seeking the LORD about the matter. His issue was rather to clear to everyone around him that he was sinning, everybody knew of it except him. Kinda like I was when I was the deceived rebel.

If you warn them of future punishments, it stirs them to repent. This is the Prophecy of Joel. The purpose of a Watchman is to warn people of GOD's impending punishment towards them because they do not know about it for our common enemy which is GOD's enemy have hidden it from us. So basically we show their blind spot, so that we can overcome our enemies. When receiving warnings, we just need one thing - humility.

 
The second warning, I was so surprised that this 2 person had a warning. Let's call this person 2P. GOD had not been speaking to me about 2P during my watching nights, in fact they had been so utterly kind to me. So I could never know GOD had something against 2P that I didn't know. Only that day, that the LORD has shown me all of a sudden, that 2P has been secretly going back to their old ways, even though they had been judged of their sins before. But the devil our enemy is a cunning squirming serpent and will always find ways to deceive all of GOD's children. 2P and I were surprised at GOD's sudden warning towards them, it was a strong as the first one who received a warning, but between them three, 2P was more in denial of what was really in their heart, because they feel they are okay because of their "works" for GOD. This is a sin of not spending enough time to search our hearts with GOD and just keeping "BUSY" doing HIS works, even though 
GOD is already not happy anymore.
Nobody could ever know the secret things in our hearts except GOD. Even I myself am pained by GOD's warning of punishments towards His beloved people because it seems rather harsh, but GOD had already told me that if I don't give the warning as strongly, hardly or harshly as HE wants it, the person would never repent and I would be blamed for the punishments, curses coming at them...and the blood of their deaths would be in my hands. Still 2P is denying of their sins against GOD because they justify themselves as righteous for their service to GOD, but GOD cannot be mocked nor can we bribe him of paying for our sins through our "service" to him. So here I am writing about what it is to be a Watchman.

 
READ MORE:
 The Watchmen on the Wall – God's Hated Messengers | We Wrestle Not ...
https://www.gotquestions.org/watchmen-in-the-Bible.html
https://www.openbible.info/topics/watchman

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Watchman

https://fromdeathtolife.wordpress.com/2012/08/08/shepherds-watchmen-and-a-warning/



https://wrestlenot.wordpress.com/2013/09/13/the-watchmen-on-the-wall-gods-hated-messengers-2/


So what is a Watchman???


We warn, we give warnings, Ezekiel was a Watchman and please read the book of Ezekiel and so was Joel.

A Watchman keeps the City Gates, because the City Gates are the Gates to the entire Nation. The Gates is where Spirits come in, and Strongholds begin. They are the ZION!!! In Israel, the Zion City is Jerusalem. In the Philippines, the Zion City is my beloved Sugbo, where I was born and raised. Why Cebu? Because  it  is where Magellan firsts discovered the Islands of Pilipinas.

When the LORD came to me on a 222, what is a 222? Well, it means many many things!!!

At first I was not a Watchman, all the LORD told me before HE came to me on a 222 is that I would be a donkey HE will ride on. I said okay LORD, here I am. On February 20, 2020 suddenly I hear HIS words writing on a paper, and so I scribe what I hear and I released my first warning letter to a brother mentor. The warning was rather soft that day. But he remained  hard hearted and so on a Sunday, the LORD let me depart from the place where I used to hold up his arms. From donkey I suddenly became a watchman just because I AM obedient...

 
MAU DI AY!!!

So now we know why the Psalm goes:
To wait on the LORD more than the Watchman waits for the morning!

Because:
A Watchman does not  sleep at night. Yes we are the NIGHT OWL or the SLEEPLESS GUARDS because we are not allowed to sleep at NIGHT! And we have to keep posting during the day!!!
Even though I am silent at times on facebook, believe me I am warning people on privately and I am never silent just not heard publicly.


WHY DO WE NEED A WATCHMAN??? BECAUSE KING YESHUA LOVES SO MUCH THE PHILIPPINES!!!

YES, Believe me THIS KING loves us so much that is why HE says in Isaiah 62:6-7

I have set watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem; They shall [f]never hold their peace day or night. You who [g]make mention of the Lord, do not keep silent,
And give Him no rest till He establishes And till He makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth.



And a Watchman's reply would be: Isaiah 62:1


Yes that's  me on the picture! Actually GOD had already called me a Watchman on 2017 but I had to stop because many were offended by me. They told me to shut down my first facebook so I just did....
And that picture is in my Instagram Account, do you have instagram??? Many people unfollowed me because they thought I am weird and crazy, but you are right! I am not normal and I will tell you why you're right, I understand if you un- followed me or dislike me, I understand.

Of all the Watchman HE would pick, it would be me. Do you know how special you are Philippines?? I, Yiska, your Watchman am not just a normal average girl, I will tell you now who I AM, My name is Marie Christine Yu and I belong to a wealthy family in Cebu. I have lived a rich life, I have gone to different places all over the World, I have lacked nothing. I was never in lack or ever in need all because GOD had made sure I have everything I need because HE had required of me something the ordinary person cannot give. Of all the people he would chose, it would be a Princess living in a Castle in Cebu. Yes I say it literally, I don't need to be shy because GOD wants you to know that HE has chosen not just a street vendor, but a precious child pampered since birth, but just like JESUS the KING, the FATHER sent down to save mankind on earth. GOD has asked me very difficult things, to sacrifice eat / fasting, and now NO SLEEP, the comforts and security of a woman in her own home because I am still single and by this time at the age of 37 (not to mention I'll be 38 next month) the normal average girl would already had 2-4 children but me none!!! (But I have my COBE and to me it's more than enough) All because GOD has required of me and my life something more than an average person. But I am not complaining, Oh No!!! Please bear in mind that I LOVE BEING A WATCHMAN for My KING!!! Even though this job is the toughest job in the World. I am not the Preacher everybody loves, I am not the Pastor that people look up to, I AM the JESUS that the Pharisees crucify in this world!!! And I won't be surprised if I die young, already when I took up the call of GOD, I knew it would something to do with dying early because if I KEEP telling the TRUTH about GOD and about the devil, I'm sure all the world's Anti-Christ will race to kill me like Bill Gates, Barak Obama, Xi Jinping and if Hitler was alive of course him!!! So reader, if you hate me, aha! You have an anti-christ spirit! But if you love me, then YOU truly love JESUS, who is My KING that I refer to as YESHUA, because I not only carry HIS Name CHRIST "the Anointed One" in Christine, I am also the Mary in Marie who truly and faithfully loves HIM, like John, Marie means "the Beloved." And by the way,  I have some great surprise to tell you, something that I never knew before, during my Watching days and nights, GOD always tells me many things and that's why I keep posting, posting, posting!!! So one day, HE told me, You know my Precious? You are a special child that the world wasn't able to diagnose. I said "Really?" HE said, You are a special child with what the world calls as "Child with Autism". I was really happy when HE said that, you know why, I took up Master in Special Education when I was 26years old and when I taught special kids during my practicum, I had so much fun with them, when I teach them, I end up laughing because they are just so amazing!!! I really felt they were not just special in the worlds eyes but they were very special indeed in GOD's eyes, and that they had something very rare in Heaven that the world doesn't understand  that is why they are special!!!

And wow!!! I am an Autistic CHILD!!! Yaaaaaay! I feel so happy to belong to them.
It is my dream one  day to work with Special Children, and I am so glad that I took up Special Education =) Also, I dream to work for the Philippine King, HIS Excellency, Our beloved Tatay Digong, President of the Philippines, Rodrigo Roa Duterte!!! Because I see that he is special too!!! He is a Warrior!!! Don't you know GOD said he is an Overcomer in Revelations 2:26-27??? Okay I show you picture on the left is the Iron Fist of #du30 is also the rod of iron. You know A King's rod is a symbol of his rulership and authority! His rod is his fists and his fists are iron so that's why he is the man in Revelations!


So anyway, back to being a Watchman, I always go far from my topic, I can go on and on telling story after story, this is part of being Autistic, so please be patient with me ha?? I AM Autistic!!!

The Watchman is also the Gatekeeper because I saw a book by the Prophetess who spoke GOD's message to the Philippines on 2001, her name is Prophet Cindy Jacobs, I can attest her words for the Philippines were the very words of GOD because I feel My Spirit arising as she speaks, My Spirit is stirred to tears and so much emotions everytime I hear her "THUS Sayeth the LORD" for the Philippines! I did not read her book, but just one look I understood what it meant because the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD is my TEACHER, HE tells me everything I need to learn about a certain matter in one hour or one second. One look, I just know and it's a gift I tell you!



So a Watchman is also the Gate or Door keeper in JOHN 10 NKJV
 Jesus the True Shepherd
1 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 2 But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. 5 Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers.” 6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.


You know, I didn't know this before. It's just that I keep watching the Speech of President DU30 on Facebook and his words rhema to me when he said "It is an honor to die for your country" and so I am so inspired by what he said because it is the same thing that my KING YESHUA said in the following verses in John 10 NKJV

Jesus the Good Shepherd
7 Then Jesus said to them again, “Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All who ever came [a]before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. 10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep. 

(See DU30 just like KING JESUS, he is willing to die for his country, me too)
12 But a hireling, he who is not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them. 13 The hireling flees because he is a hireling and does not care about the sheep. 14 I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own. 15 As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. 16 And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.

This WORD - JESUS is the DOOR once again RHEMA to me because KING YESHUA Adonai Tzeva'ot told me in Revelations 3:7-8 that I AM The Faithful Church
7 “And to the [e]angel of the church in Philadelphia write,‘These things says He who is holy,
He who is true, “He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens”: 8 “I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, [f]and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.

AAAAAAh, now I understand why I have keys, because I hold the door to the City Gates of KING YESHUA that have been possessed by the enemy before and now I AM possessing it for YESHUA, Adonai Tzeva'ot, the KING of Glory so that the KING of Glory can enter in!!! Amazing!!! I didn't know this before, only the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD always teach me what I don't know, and what I hear I just write, for how can an autistic little child know so many things in a little time. You see people, GOD told me to write about a Watchman, and every time I obey, HE always takes over. So if you want to be watchman like me, YES! Heaven is hiring!!! And you can apply straight to the KING of Kings because HE is hiring Warriors, Watchman, Soldiers and building an Army that will fight for GOD and HIS beloved Philippines!!!! So if you believe you are Special like me, I really believe you because only special children like me and you don't care about what the World says about us, we just want to please the KING who has called us!!! The key to being a watchman is just complete and total obedience!!! 
So every night, I blow the shofar of GOD to sound the Alarm and I warn warn warn!!! 


Joel  2  The Day of the Lord


1 Blow the [a]trumpet in Zion,
And sound an alarm in My holy mountain!
Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble;
For the day of the Lord is coming,
For it is at hand:
2 A day of darkness and gloominess, A day of clouds and thick darkness,
Like the morning clouds spread over the mountains.
A people come, great and strong,
The like of whom has never been;
Nor will there ever be any such after them,
Even for many successive generations.




It's a day of punishment, a day of judgement, this is the SWORD I see coming at you and
This is the day I am warning you about so that it will not come to you... so repent now!!! I don't want you to be in that day because it means you are left behind...


 



3 A fire devours before them,
And behind them a flame burns;
The land is like the Garden of Eden before them,
And behind them a desolate wilderness;
Surely nothing shall escape them
.



Joel 2:1 Inspirational Images

Joel 3:9-10 King James Version (KJV)
9 Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, 

wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up: 
 



 
10 Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong. 





Because the Watchman is a Warrior

joel 3:10 by calvajhoey on DeviantArt


And the Warrior is a Child, sang Uncle Garry =)
   


THE HARVEST IS HERE says Adonai Tzeva'ot =) 
  Joel 3:13



Joel 2 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

1 “Blow the shofar in Tziyon!
Sound an alarm on my holy mountain!”
Let all living in the land tremble,
for the Day of Adonai is coming! It’s upon us! —



Truthfully yours,

Yiska, Cebuana Padala sa Amahan ug HARI
For the love of YESHUA, Commander KING, Adonai Tzeva'ot, Lord GOD of Hosts
For the love of Sugbo and La Islas Pilipinas
Pilipinas Kong Mahal but KING YESHUA loves you more!!!






Start of Writing at 21:23 @ 2nd Watch April 13
Writing finished at 2:38 @ 3rd Watch  April 14





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The KING's Avenger

The Order of GOD in the home