The Order of GOD in the home

 

The Order of GOD in the home

#swordofthespirit #TheWordOfGod

Dedicated to all of GOD’s beautiful woman my fellow bisdak

Written: 6th Watch – 7th Watch of 18 Adar 5783, Sabado sa Marso 11, 2023 @Tabernacleofmyhouse

Shabbat Shalom! 

1 Timothy 2 NASB

11 A woman must quietly receive instruction with entire submissiveness. 12 But I do not allow a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet. 13 For it was Adam who was first [h]created, and then Eve. 14 And it was not Adam who was deceived, but the woman was [i]deceived and [j]became a wrongdoer. 15 But [k]women will be [l]preserved through [m]childbirth—if they continue in faith, love, and sanctity, with moderation.



Let’s Dig, my thoughts about this WORD in 1 Timothy 2:


This has been a matter of controversy for GOD's people in the church and this has been a mystery to me from the very first day I read this word until yesterday! Because there are many women preachers in the world like Joyce Meyer and Paula White. However, I cannot speak for these women. I can only speak for myself... and this is one of the reasons, I believe the KING has been mandating me to make everything known to the public (through my posts) what HE has been teaching me and revealing to me. I will totally understand if some of you will reject what I am saying here because who am I? (Kinsa ragud ko, dba?) I am nothing but a little child and to me this is the only way I am able to do what GOD has called me to do, to be nothing, to be a child - to believe and do, just like a 5 year old ba, sultian pa sa Mama what to do. Whatever I receive in the Spirit, an instruction or revelation from HIM and HIS word be it directly or through the Watchmen/Pastors HE put above me: I just do it, I do not question it because GOD doesn’t need to explain HIMSELF to anyone if HE doesn’t want to, HE is GOD, noh(is he not)?


The Backstory behind this Revelation #thewhy

Recently GOD introduced me to a very handsome young man. But he is younger that I am, in almost all aspects of life - of age (maujud ni pina ka lisod nako), of spiritual maturity, even in mental and emotional capability, most especially financial status. That is why when I met him where the Angels sang and celebrated with fireworks! Where I can finally relate to King Solomon in love with his writings in the Song of Songs 3:4 “I have found the One whom My Soul Loves”. Is where I was so frustrated! Unta I should feel so happy but I was quite very angry, in fact I was hysterical with GOD (nagwilga jud ko sa GINOO!) Why? Because GOD did not meet my expectations! HE was even so far from it! I was so angry that this man that I have been waiting for 25 years of my life is not yet even ready for me by the time that I met him. Sparks flew but I shut down the sparks because I was a very logical, spiritual geek, high standard, (nobody good enough for me) kind of woman. In other words, I call women like me “POWERPUFF GIRL” and sometimes too much puff will cause us to be lonely and isolated from the world of Love because of the puff! Men are intimidated by our puff, many run away, many step down, thinking they are not good enough for us too strong empowered women because that is exactly the impression that we give them. There are advantages and downsides to this but this will be for another chapter/letter/writing or story. Let’s go back to what this writing is really all about.


So for 2 months after meeting him, I struggled with myself – battled with my heart and mind and even my spirit! I couldn’t even sleep well at night because GOD was telling me something I refused to accept! DLI LAGI LORD! I don’t care what my heart tells me! NO! (see maldita gyud ko, sobra pas puff puff puff) and even shut down my heart for some time because NO LAGI!


My conversation with GOD:

Did I not pray and wait long enough LORD??? Dli pato enough tanan LORD? (Attitude problem here-maldita!) Sometimes we think we deserve to receive exceptional things just because we do many things for GOD. This is the problem with serving GOD through our human EFFORTS because it gives us the wrong attitude and mindset that disqualifies us from receiving the gift of his grace in our lives. Everything in the faith life is only by GRACE which we have been saved through faith. And so whatever we receive from GOD is not because we are deserving or because we earned it, but because HE is kind and good and forever wonderful to all of us.


But see as the days went by, GOD is showing me that HE is giving me someone who is not ready for me right now. Which only means more waiting time for me, requiring me to exercise my patience and spiritual maturity. Wala sad ko gatanaw nga utro sad d ai ko dili pako ready niya kai wala koy pacencya! Unya love is patient man kaha? Yes I too, was not ready for love, I didn’t know how to love. I talked to a very trusted spiritual mentor about it one of my Pastor, and I learned so much from him from yesterday's teaching. And it was only that time that GOD had revealed to me the mystery of this WORD in 1 Timothy 2:12.


It is not GOD's order for women (no matter how old or younger they are than any man) to be teaching the men regarding the WORD. A boy is not a man so mothers can teach their young sons. But in worldly standards an adult man would be 21 years old. Ergo, a man beyond that age (21 years) cannot be taught the WORD of GOD by any woman except if she is his mother, aunt or relative. This made sense to me, because I have been trying to teach this young man what I learned in GOD's word but it never seems to sink into him, my teachings was not received/absorbed in his spirit, but! he listens to my spiritual mentor who is also my Pastor! Yesterday this Pastor gave me specific instructions on how to work with GOD with regards to helping this young man’s Spiritual Growth – which I believe is wise, sound and correct so here is the instructions he laid out plainly in black and white:

1) Don’t teach him the word of GOD, that will be his (our Pastors) part.

2) Give him a chance to correct you. (Ok nice! I want him to see his authority)

3) Just be friends don’t be someone superior to him. (Level with him, because when I first met him, my purpose was to counsel him and encourage him, now that had to change)


I received these instruction gladly and whole heartedly because I really want to see him grow – because I want to make this work out, I want to cooperate with GOD why? Because I want this “feeling” I have of him to grow and not remain immature. I want this feeling to be transformed into what the WORD describes in 1 Corinthians 13 to be the totality of what LOVE is all about. Yes, this is me trying my hardest to make it grow into something mature. This is me trying to be patient, trying to submit to what is difficult. Don’t you know as a woman (future wife) it’s difficult to submit when you think you know better than the one you are submitting to? – Sakit sa tanan mga asawa and I am not even a wife yet but I already feel me being a non-submissive wife if I remain in this attitude of Know it all! So when Pastor gave me those specific instructions I felt relieved! I felt free, free to be who I am with him.


I also felt that this TRUTH in 1 Timothy 2:12 has been so attacked by the world that when men talk about it, it becomes a controversial issue because the world of jezebels cannot accept it. The lies of Satan always try to attack the TRUTH of GOD and this is why and how Satan twists the TRUTH of GOD by subconsciously injecting the lies in our minds letting us think it is right.


Honestly, for me it was heavy in my spirit to be teaching him the things I know spiritually no matter how mature I am because it was not my part be teaching him NO! No wonder why I always feel like he doesn’t listen to me… because my part is to be a watchman to him, to pray for him, not to pastor him or preach to him or guide him, No! That is not my role. So when I finally understood my role in his life, I feel like a little child - I felt like I’ve been set free to be just who I am with him. Hai Salamat! It’s easier gyud! And now I got it! I understood why it seems like he doesn’t seem to listen to me. Mau d ai na noh ang mga asawa lisod kaau magsubmit sa bana because wives feel like they are not heard by their husbands and so wives tend to do the same thing by being not submissive to them out of revenge! And this is already a sin because women have to submit to the HIM – the KING of Kings – GOD! Also to their earthly kings or heads of home – their husbands, their fathers, their teachers, their pastors and even their elderly brothers. Girl, any form of authority GOD places in your life is your head, that head is above you – whether it’s a boss, teacher, pastor or governing officer! Yes, it includes government leaders so if sige kag supak sa goberno or even complain about them – then you are a certified jezebel. Sorry to break it to you but I am as my plain as the sun, I do not want to sugar coat the TRUTH, so I say it as it is and I’m sorry if I hurt you. Also my spiritual mentor who is a woman gave me sound advice to teach the TRUTH without being apologetic!


Sige back to the main point of 1 Timothy 2:12


Now I understood what the scriptures in 1 Timothy 2:12 really meant. Men are not to receive instructions from women not related to them, because this is the word of GOD and the WORD of GOD is an order of GOD. In the spirit realm, an order of GOD is an order which we cannot be altered or make changes to because this is the order of GOD in HIS Kingdom. I do not have to explain further why it’s an order because that is not my part! The WORD of GOD will speak for itself already: THIS IS THE ORDER of GOD: Woman, do not teach man because this is being superior to them. There is an order in GOD’s Kingdom and we just have to follow it without questioning why. Why? Because HE is the Creator of all and HE knows how to make everything in life work out by following HIS orders.

Do I sound redundant to you? Like a broken record saying something all over again in one sentence or paragraph? It is because I know you will not get it the first time and so I have to continually repeat myself in my letters because the science of repeat is already the act of meditation. Since this world has bombarded us with false teachings and doctrines, when we read this specific word in 1 Timothy 2, we tend to reject it. Really! And if we are not to conform to the patterns/ways/systems of this world, we have to completely eradicate/erase/remove what we are accustomed (conformed/used) to do by replacing it with the TRUTH.


Now that I know that my part is not to teach men, then I have a more specific target audience. When I am teaching, it is the women, younger or older but I am more comfortable to teach the younger one’s because they are more receptive to me as their elder sister than to someone that makes me a younger sister. Many times being a woman accustomed(conformed) to this world you want to do it all – be it all. A superwoman is not something GOD is asking us women to be or to do. I believe GOD wants us to be what a female HE created us to be – to support the men, to be who we are, silly, feeling young and free without having to save the world and keep it together all the time. Just be you and I will just be me. But if you notice me teaching and preaching in facebook, it’s because I cannot tell him the things that I want to because it is not in the ORDER of GOD, I do not want defy GOD because I love GOD and I want to obey GOD because of how I feel about this young man. Everytime, I can’t express to him what I want to tell him, I let it all out in facebook where my audience are anyone but him. I have to let it out or else I will burst… At least I am not damaging this young man. I do not want to damage him, I want him to grow, build him up and be the best man GOD has created him to be so HINENI (HERE I AM in HEBREW), here I am, doing my part to obey GOD.


Exceptions to the Rule:

In every rule there is an exception because GOD is not boxed in RULES, HE is beyond the RULES because HE is GOD. The BIBLE Writes that JESUS is full of GRACE and TRUTH, the LAW and SPIRIT. So if there is something the RULE cannot spell out, it is the SPIRIT that gives specific and defined instructions for a specific cause/circumstance.


This Pastor who is guiding me right now and shepherding my future husband (cge ato ning eclaim because everything we do without faith is a sin baya) has been mentored by my mother. O! Babae man lagi naka tudlo niya? You’re asking? Yes! And this is the exemption to the rule because my Pastor used to work for our Company and so my Mom was his Boss. This is the exception to the Rule, if that woman was your authority in the world, a teacher, dba ang teacher babae mutudlo mana sa classroom? A boss at work also need to instruct workers, O Dba? So that is the exception to the RULE. Other than that at home, wives cannot teach their husbands, because a wife should be submissive to their husbands. In church, all the more women have to be silent gani especially towards the men inside the Temple of GOD because and just because this is the ORDER of GOD! No more further questions because it’s laid out na plain and simpol!



With all my love,

Marie Christine “Yiska”, Cebuana Padala sa Amahan Ug Hari, Princess Warrior Bride of CHRIST



This letter is written in Honor of My Kings:

Commander-in-Chief KING JESUS, AVI - My FATHER ELOHIM, and RUACH FIRE!


The king and priest of my home – Daddy – Happy Birthday I love you so much, thank you for being the husband that you are to my Mom – a strong and empowered woman, a father to me a power puff girl! And to all of us my siblings! I am proud of you - my father, my hero!

My brothers David Michael, Dean Mark and Matthew Deric


The Priests in my life covering me today:

Pastor Jonah G., Pastor Timmy L-U., Pastor Bernie C., Pastor Cez D-P., Pastor Michael M.,

Pastor Carlos G., and all my Pastors in the past.


Those that had significant impact in my life, my counselors, breakthrough facilitators:

Pipoy C., Dean Pax L., JoJo A., Jake B., Dr. Mike M., Rabi Yoel G., Gaw Reynaldo

"Yosef", #MyZion, the Little Prince future King of Marie Christine


My Watchmen, Intercessors or Spiritual Mothers, prayer warriors:

My Mom Myraflor

Pastora Grace L-U., Tita Ge, Ma Elsie, Mam Ester, Pastora Marlyn, Gaw Arlene

Pauline, Julie Rose, Gaily Grace, Antonia O. (bantay btaw wala ka ga ampo nako!)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The KING's Avenger

Yiska, The Watchman from Sugbo, PH